Our upcoming concerts in June 2014 will include the following musical selections:
- Adoration, Felix Borowski
- Ruslan and Lyudmila, Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka
- 12th Street Rag, Euday Bowman
- Rumanian Folk Dances, Béla Bartók
- Symphony #5, William Boyce
- Pavane, Gabriel Fauré
- Hungarian Dance #5, Johannes Brahms
- Hey, Look me Over, Cy Coleman
- America the Beautiful Fantasy (audience sing-a -long)
- Jerome Robbins' Broadway (Sunrise, Sunset; America; Somewhere; Comedy Tonight), Chuck Sayre
We had to cancel our Saturday, December 14 holiday concert due to inclement weather, but we had a great time Monday, December 16 at the New London Elks Lodge! Thank you to all who attended!
Soloist Carly Fleming performs the Haydn Cello Concerto No. 1
at the New London Elks Lodge on December 16, 2013.
The orchestra, led by conductor Joan Winters,
performs its winter 2013 concert program.